What Do You Think of My Blog?

For Week 10 of the student blogging challenge, we were asked to conduct a survey with someone who hasn’t seen our blog much.  So, I decided to interview Olivia.  I asked Olivia five questions and below the questions, I included Olivia’s responses to them.

Olivia: How many posts did you write?

Me: I wrote 24 posts.

Olivia: Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?

Me: I enjoyed writing my post for Week 7.  I liked writing the post for this challenge the most because we were recommended many options for how to draw and make art.  I chose artpad, a great site for drawing and expressing your creativity.”  I drew a brown cross on green hills and a big, bright sun.  I wrote about why I drew a cross and how I’m a Christian and that I hope that my faith in God continues.  This post was probably my favorite out of all of the posts so far!

Olivia: How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

Me: I have 6 widgets in total.  I think that this is a little too many for one blog, so I think I should delete some of my widgets.

Olivia: How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?

Me: In total, I received 31 comments.

Me: Now, I have a real question for you.  What were your first impressions of this blog?

Olivia: When I first saw your blog, it really captured my attention.  I think it was the colors, but whatever it was, I kept wanting to read your blog.

Me: Thanks!

Olivia: Your welcome!

Overall, I think that Olivia liked my blog and I hope you do too!